dimecres, 2 de desembre del 2009

Halloween 2009

In that Halloween I been with a few of my best friends and I had a lot of fun.
We had dinner at Paula's home, after that more friends came already disguised so we started to dress up too as something really weird (we painted ourselves like black metal dudes). It was really late, so there wasn't a lot of people at the streets but we were 6 so we had fun anyways. Next day we played some videogames, we had lunch and we spent some time together before we went to our homes.

I hope next halloween is that fun or even more.

3 comentaris:

  1. ajaja Robbert!

    Yes! We had a nice day!
    What a pity that in St. Pere Pescador there wasn't a lot of people...
    But we had a nice time when we were making up together! XD

    Kisses,

    Paula

    ResponElimina
  2. I didn't were there this years... because I recently meet you and Paula, but now you're one of my best friends like Paula!


    RWS

    ResponElimina