divendres, 4 de desembre del 2009

A day in my life

A great day in my life was in 2008, when I went with my family to la font del Llobregat, a place where this river borns. It was such a beautiful day because that place was an amazing natural resort with a little village. When we arrived, we started to walk around the place, wich is a mountain and the first part of Llobregat river, and we went to a little tavern. We had some coffee and a meal and I got so impressed because I noticed they had a whole rack for different kinds of honey, probably around 100! We walked from the park to the little village, where we had lunch in a restaurant. That village was curious because it was full of shops where they had almost the same kind of things (sausages, souvenirs and giant croissants).

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada